This blogpost will feature the Kindle Paperwhite!
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers.
I always wanted to read more books but did not have the time or other priorities. Furthermore I am not a big fan of paper books. They are looking nice on a shelf but beside that they take away space and become dusty. Early 2018 I finally set a personal goal to read more and put it on top of my list. I started purchasing eBooks as PDFs and read them during my way to work and back home. This kind of solved my problems but it was not comfortable because I was limited to a small mobile phone screen. As the Kindle is the number one device in terms of reading while on the move, I borrowed one to see if it fits me. One week later I got my own from amazon. It is amazing! I can recommend it 100% as the reading experience is extraordinary. Since then I read multiple books and I am still going.
Previous posts of the series: